I found at Lidl a very attractive bag of cranberries and I couldn't resist the temptation. And I did well, because the cranberries are extremely tasty, meaty and have a wonderful color!
- 1 liter of fresh milk
- a cup of rice
- a spoonful of sugar
- optional: 100 gr cranberries
- For syrup:
- a cup of water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 gr cranberries
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rice with milk and cranberries:
We put the rice (previously washed) in the cooker bowl together with the milk and sugar. We homogenize and choose from the MENU the BOIL function. Close the lid and turn on the device from the START button.
After the rice is cooked, you can optionally add a few cranberries.
Meanwhile, add sugar and water in a saucepan. Boil them over low heat until the sugar is completely melted and the syrup formed begins to thicken. Add the cinnamon and cranberries and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or so.
Serve the rice with milk in cups / bowls, together with the cranberry and cinnamon syrup. Good appetite!
Care must be taken when using the BOIL function as boiling will start in a fairly short time and will boil if the lid is not opened at the right time.
After opening the lid, continue cooking until the rice reaches the desired consistency.
Do not overdo it with the addition of sugar to rice pudding, as the syrup is sweet enough.
RICE WATER & # 8211 THE ELIXIR OF BEAUTY
The use of rice water in order to obtain a shiny hair and the much desired porcelain complexion, free of wrinkles, full of firmness and shine is an ancient and extremely popular method in Asia. Rice water is said to be the secret to the beauty of Japanese women. Also known as the "miracle of Japanese beauty", rice water is responsible for the toned and velvety skin, without open pores of Japanese women. "Beautiful as a grain of rice" is the most beautiful compliment a woman in Japan can receive. But rice water is also traditionally used by women in China and Southeast Asia to maintain the beauty of their skin and hair. In addition, rice water is also recommended by Ayurvedic specialists, proving that it has superior qualities to artificial beauty products.
Rice water is considered a real cosmetic treatment due to the cleansing agents present in the rice grain, fine and delicate agents, which act on the skin in the gentlest possible way, as well as the rich source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. hydration, nourishment and regeneration, ferulic acid & # 8211 with important antioxidant properties and allantoin & # 8211 with anti-inflammatory properties.
This simple, inexpensive method, which gives shine to the hair, softens and tones the skin, gradually penetrated among women on other continents, quickly gaining popularity due to its effectiveness and simplicity of the 2 ingredients from which it is prepared: water and rice.
METHODS OF PREPARATION OF RICE WATER
Hour water can be obtained by 3 methods:
1. RICE WATER OBTAINED BY SOAKING
Method of preparation:
- Wash the rice well to remove impurities.
- Put the rice in a bowl, cover with water and leave to soak for at least 2 hours, but ideally it would be 12 hours. The longer the time, the more obvious the beneficial effect on the skin will be, this fact being due to the long action in which the minerals and vitamins in rice will need to reach the water. from time to time in the bowl with rice and water.
- After 2-12 hours, the rice water obtained is strained through a thick sieve and can be kept in a glass container, hermetically sealed, in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Over a longer period of time, it will lose its nutritional properties and become useless.
2. RICE WATER OBTAINED BY BOILING
Method of preparation:
- Wash the rice well to remove impurities.
- Boil the rice very well and strain the water through a fine sieve.
- Allow to cool, then place in a glass container and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
3. RICE WATER OBTAINED BY FERMENTATION
Method of preparation:
- Wash the rice well to remove impurities.
- Put half a cup of rice in a bowl and cover with water, leaving it to soak for at least 2 hours, ideally 12 hours. During all this time, mix well until the water becomes cloudy.
- Then separate the rice water with a strainer and leave the liquid obtained at room temperature for a day or two. When the liquid becomes slightly sour it means that fermentation has begun. The fermentation process lasts between 24 & # 8211 48 hours, depending on the room temperature. The higher the temperature, the faster the rice water will ferment.
- Fermented rice water is used immediately, and if it is in excess and you want to use it later, it is advisable to boil it to stop the fermentation process. Put in a glass container and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
4. RICE SCRUB
- From the rice left over from the preparation of soaked or fermented rice water, a very nourishing scrub for the face and body can be obtained.
- The rice scrub is obtained by grinding rice, to which are added 2 teaspoons of olive or coconut oil for dry skin and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice for oily skin. This scrub will soften the skin of the face and body and is indicated to be used weekly or every 2 weeks.
METHODS OF USING RICE WATER FOR SKIN
1. Facial cleansing lotion
Facial cleansing is done by simply soaking in a liquid a cotton swab that will lightly massage the skin for a few minutes. Allow the face to dry without wiping with a towel to allow total absorption of nutrients from the rice water. By regularly cleaning the face with rice water, the skin will become soft, velvety, radiant, so that the rice water will become part of the skin care routine.
You can also use rice water as a facial toner. Soak a cotton swab in rice water and apply on the face after cleansing, to close the pores and give smoothness to the skin. This natural toner promotes cell growth, stimulates blood flow and helps keep skin smooth and radiant.
3. Treatment for acne
Rice water helps cure acne and reduces redness. It acts as an astringent on the skin, and closes pores.
4. Treatment for eczema
The starch components present in rice water are effective in reducing facial eczema. Soak a cosmetic towel in rice water and apply on the entire affected area for a few minutes, during which time it will dry on its own.
5. Treatment for irritated skin
Apply rice water on rashes or other inflammations of the skin to soothe them naturally. Applied twice a day for 15 minutes brings significant improvements to the skin.
6. Treatment for sunburn
Rice water is also used to treat sunburn, helping the skin to recover quickly. Apply swabs soaked in cold water.
METHODS OF USING RICE WATER FOR HAIR
According to some studies (source), rice water has the ability to improve hair elasticity due to the content of inositol, an organic compound in the category of vitamin B complex, with an important role in stimulating hair growth. The specialized imaging technique (source) shows that the inositol remains inside the hair even after rinsing, still providing hair protection and beauty effects.
In addition, the amino acids, vitamins and minerals found in rice water strengthen the hair roots, giving it volume, silky and shiny appearance.
1. Rinse your hair.
Rinsing the hair with rice water gives it shine and helps the hair to stay strong and healthy. For extra nourishment of the hair, a few drops of essential oils can be added to the rice water, such as rosemary, lavender or geranium oil. After shampooing, pour rice water on the hair and gently massage the scalp. After this operation, rinse the hair with cold water. The procedure can be applied to each wash.
2. Hair conditioner
Water Rice can also be used as a hair conditioner. Add a few drops of rosemary, lavender or geranium essential oil in rice water and apply on hair. Leave it to act for 4-5 minutes, then rinse your hair with cold water.
andThe information published in this article is for informational purposes only
and cannot replace medical treatments or individual therapies.
What and how do we cook
, buds) lyses (dissolves, smoothes) ug.
Saschiul (cranberry or brebenoc, as it is also called), a plant better known for its decorative effect, reduces tension and regulates blood circulation to the brain. Thus, the brain will be better oxygenated.
These properties are mainly due to vincamine, one of the more than 50 alkaloids in the composition of the plant.
Finding this information about cranberry and its therapeutic qualities, I decided to use it more often.
The appearance and consistency of dried cranberries, as well as the taste, being very similar to that of raisins, I thought of using it in the preparations in which we usually add raisins.
I was not wrong, being a successful experience that I will repeat.
I suggest you try: rice pudding and cranberries.
From one liter of milk I prepared four generous portions.
First I soaked the rice in a cup of milk for about half an hour. The bean swelled a little so it didn't need a long boil.
I boiled the milk with 5 tablespoons of brown sugar.
When it started to boil, I let it boil slightly for five minutes, then I added the rice with the milk in which it was soaked.
I let it boil slowly, over low heat, so that the milk does not swell, until the rice is boiled, the grain being soft and easy to crush. The milk dropped enough and bound, clotting a little like pudding. Then I added a sachet of vanilla sugar and the cranberries, letting everything boil for another five minutes, after which I removed the bowl from the heat.
The result: a delicious flavored rice with a bound consistency but without being strong, supplemented with a slightly sour taste - bitter given by the cranberries that, by boiling, hydrated, offering pleasant surprises with each spoon consumed.
Delicious pudding with sweet cottage cheese and rice (without flour and butter)!
We like to enjoy pudding with sweet cottage cheese and rice for breakfast. It is very fine, tasty, filling and useful. It is easy to prepare. Be sure to try it!
-800 g of sweet cottage cheese (preferably high in fat)
-150 g of raw rice or 450 g of boiled rice
-100 g of fermented cream (added if the cheese is dry if you use moist, pasty cheese, you can not add cream to the pudding)
-130 g of sugar (or after the pudding tastes moderately sweet)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-fresh fruits, less juicy (diced apples / pears, some berries), candied fruits or dried fruits - to taste (optional).
Bake the pudding in a round tray with a diameter of 22-24 cm. You can also bake the composition in several Ramekin pots (with a diameter of 8-10 cm), to obtain portioned puddings.
1. If you boil the special rice for pudding, then cook it until it is semi-prepared: for about 10 minutes from the moment of boiling. Then let it cool.
Of course, you can use the rest of the pre-cooked rice for another dish. The most important thing is that it is bland (without salt and spices) and cold.
2.Put the sweet cottage cheese and, if necessary, the fermented cream in a deep bowl. Add an egg, salt and vanilla sugar. Mix everything with a blender until you get a fine, homogeneous and pasty composition.
If you do not have a blender, you can pass the cheese through a small strainer or use pasty cheese without granules.
3.Add the boiled rice. Mix very well.
4. If you want, you can add fresh fruit, candied fruit and / or dried fruit (this time we used washed and dried raisins, dried cranberries and candied pineapple). Stir.
5. Beat 3 eggs and sugar with the mixer on high speed for 4-5 minutes, until they become frothy, voluminous and whitish. Incorporate them into the cheese and rice mixture with a spatula.
6. Line the bottom of the tray with baking paper. Then grease the entire inner surface with butter and sprinkle with semolina. Transfer the pudding composition to it, spreading it evenly.
7. Bake the pudding for 40-50 minutes, until it browns and its surface becomes elastic (do not leave, when pressed with your finger), in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
8. Let it cool for 20 minutes, then take it out of the pan and place it on a plate. After cooling, it becomes denser and separates easily from the walls of the tray.
If you are serving cold pudding, you can let it cool completely in the pan.
Rice pudding, healthier than commercial cereals & # 8211 Here are the recommendations of nutritionists
With the evolution we tend to change the diet for our children. Wrong thing. Nutritionists say why we don't do very well when we want to complicate the little ones' meals. For example, a rice pudding is much healthier than the famous cereals eaten in the early hours of the morning.
"Under no circumstances should a child eat a diet, because he needs fat while he is growing. Dietary eating is unhealthy eating. Fat is the essential substrate for growth, and a child should rather eat fat. A child needs quality fat.
Mandatory, children must eat butter, drink whole milk. Not coincidentally, children prefer french fries. We need fat to grow, everything that means the child's nervous system develops based on fat, so it's a matter of good growth. They must not eat dietary in any form, they must be taught to have vegetables on their plate ", explains Mihaela Bilic.
"Homemade sweets do no harm if they are not consumed in excess, and the traditional rice pudding is healthier than cereals. I am a follower and I promote home cooking. But let's not make it a habit. Once a week is more than balanced.
Rice with milk and cranberries - Recipes
- 1 liter of milk
- 150-180 g of good quality round rice
- a cinnamon stick
- peel from a small lemon
- medium orange peel
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 gr of butter
- A little salt
- cinnamon powder
an award is waiting for you on my blog!
Take some pictures so & # 39 tasty & # 39 that you immediately feel like cooking :) Interesting, would it come out tasty and with soy milk?
Svetlana, you should know that if the "tasty" pictures have all the chances, sooner or later this recipe will be prepared by several housewives. I must hold you there in my soul & quoto struna & quot to inspire your love for cooking. I didn't use soy milk in the preparation of the dishes, but with plain water and fasting margarine, I made it and it turned out quite successful. All the taste is in its aromas and sweetness. Thank you for your help. You are doing a very great thing for our Moldovan. A hug from me
Dear Mishele, serve with great pleasure, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the trust you have given me. Sincerely, Anisoara
Fluffy muffins with nuts and cranberries
Fluffy muffins with nuts and cranberries is a very good recipe for muffins with nuts and cranberries or raisins! It cooks very quickly, in 15 minutes they are ready to put in the oven and they don't stay there for more than 25-30 minutes either. It's just that I used bigger papers for muffins, the ideal ones that are commercially available would be ideal. Due to the fact that I had large papers, I only got 9 muffins, if I had used normal papers I would have got 18 muffins. They are simple, but they are delicious and very fluffy. Ideal and to be packaged.
- 6 eggs
- 250 g sugar
- 320 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cranberries / raisins
- 100 g coarsely chopped walnuts
- vanilla essence
- 5-6 drops of lemon juice
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- powdered sugar
How to prepare fluffy muffins with nuts and cranberries.
1. First separate the egg whites from the yolks.
2. Add the lemon juice over the egg whites and start mixing. Add the sugar and mix the egg whites.
3. Add the yolks over the egg whites and mix for 1 minute at the lowest speed of the mixer. 4. Add the grated butter and mix for another 1 minute.
4. Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix with a spatula this time. We don't use the mixer anymore. At the end we add the cranberries and 3/4 of the walnuts (we stop to sprinkle over the muffins).
5. Put with a spoon composition in the muffin papers, but do not fill them, put about 3/4.
6. Sprinkle with walnuts and put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. Mine stayed longer in the oven because I had bigger shapes.
Powder with powdered sugar when ready.
The recipe I started with when I made these muffins was a fluffy cake with nuts
It is the lunch menu, rich in healthy proteins and carbohydrates that will give you the energy you need for days for your daily activity. It contains soup, main course, smoothie and dessert and the total caloric is between 1100 and 1300 kcal.
For the complete menus, the order is made at least one day before until 17:00 and the delivery will be made between 07: 00-11: 00.
20% discount on the one-month subscription (20 days): 688 lei.
10% discount on the one-week subscription (5 days): 193.5 lei.
Start the perfect morning with delicious condensed milk rice pudding!
Rice pudding with condensed milk is definitely a pampering of childhood. A unique recipe that is easy to prepare and guarantees your success. We suggest you go back to your childhood, to your mother's or grandmother's kitchen, with an appetizing portion of rice pudding with condensed milk.
- Put the rice in a saucepan and pour the water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix boiled rice, milk, condensed milk and cream. Boil the pudding for 15 minutes. Decorate with cocoa.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Recipes of maximum interest both for true gourmets and for those who love to cook tasty.
Rice pudding with apples
Is there anyone like this, from small to large, who doesn't like rice with milk? I & # 8230 don't think so. The other day, I listened with delight to my mother, who told us so tenderly about my childhood, my childhood, about how she cooked with great love for us, about the preparations of childhood and about our lust and joy of eating children. And so I made a door & # 8230of her rice pudding with apples & # 8230wonderful pudding of my childhood & # 8230So I quickly got to work and made a very, very light dessert with the aroma and taste of apple and cinnamon, sour, delicate, which was a delight for the whole family. I highly recommend it, both to the big ones, but especially to the small and lustful ones & # 8230
- 200 gr. large, round grain rice
- about 600 ml of milk
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 6 - 8 apples
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons sour jam (I put apricot peaches)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg and one egg yolk
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation
& # 8211 Grease a heat-resistant pan with butter and line it with a thick layer of breadcrumbs (especially on the bottom of the pan).
& # 8211 Apples are washed, cleaned, seeded, cut into halves or quarters and sprinkled with 3 tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice.
& # 8211 Put the apples in a saucepan and sauté for approx. 15 minutes, stirring so that it does not stick, until all the sugar melts in the juice left. When ready, remove from the heat, allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
& # 8211 Washed rice, boil with milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. When it is sufficiently boiled and has swallowed all the milk, set aside and allow to cool.
-When the rice pudding has cooled, add the whole egg and the yolk, mix well and pour into the tray lined with breadcrumbs, leveling with a spatula / wooden spoon.
& # 8211 Put the hardened apples over the rice and spread the sour jam over the apples.
Beat the egg whites, add 3 tablespoons of sugar and a sachet of vanilla sugar. When the egg white foam is homogeneous, pour over the apples and the jam layer.
& # 8211 Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C and bake until the pudding browns evenly.