Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Puff pastry bowls:
spread the dough sheet on a cupcake tray, prick with a fork and bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Meanwhile, prepare the liver, sauté the onion and garlic, add the appropriate salt and pepper to the liver and a little instant soup; finally sprinkle the parsley. when the sheet is cooked, cut it with a light knife so as not to crack it, and put in each bowl of foie gras the liver or fruit compote. I made two sheets and 6 came out for the liver and 6 for the compote. before serving. The liver can be served by adults with chilly sauce.
What ingredients do we use for the puff pastry and mousse appetizer recipe?
- -a package of puff pastry dough
- -an egg for greasing
- -a little oil and butter
- For ricotta mousse with green onions.
- -250 gr ricotta
- -2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- -3 tablespoons sour cream
- -4 tablespoons grated cheese
- For ricotta mousse with pistachio and tuna.
- -250 gr ricotta
- -3 tablespoons sour cream
- -60 gr pistachio
- -2 tablespoons milk
- -a tuna box
Puff pastry and mozzarella rose recipe
For such a recipe we can play with the ingredients according to our own taste and imagination.
However we combine and assemble them, very tasty appetizers will come out with guaranteed success.
Puff pastry, if we have time, we can prepare it at home & # 8211 See a recipe here!
But we often resort to commercial doughs, because we became friends with them. We really like them, especially if they are quality and very handy.
We choose the ketchup, usually more spicy, or we often sprinkle pepper and cumin seeds on it.
They can also be spread with egg on top and also sprinkled with seeds: sesame, cumin, poppy seeds, etc.
We preferred them simple this time.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And on the group you will be able to upload your recipes, especially with dishes inspired by this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
To see the recipe in pictures during cooking, go to photo gallery From lower!
Share the recipe:
Puff pastry snails with sweet cheese and raisins
Autumn has come, mornings and evenings are cool here. I feel the need more and more often to turn on the oven and hide something good in it to fill my house with flavors.
This time I used a puff pastry I bought and made a quick version of the famous snails with sweet cheese and raisins.
This is what my snail tray looked like when I took it out of the oven. It's worth a photo! They were so rosy and curly, and the kitchen smelled of vanilla and lemon peel! Miracle, not another!
I quickly poured over 100 ml of liquid cream for hot cream over the hot snails. They were soaked in the creamy liquid, but remained crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside. They are wonderfully good when they are warm, especially if you manage to mobilize and have them on a weekend morning for coffee or tea. I like them and after they cool down, they don't bathe!
Puff pastry recipe, ready in just 10 minutes
Now I can say without any embarrassment that I am an extraordinary housewife, because with this recipe I am ready for any spontaneous / unscheduled visit of relatives or friends…
• 200 gr margarine at room temperature
• 1 egg yolk
• 100 ml cream (kefir, yogurt)
• 1 gr of salt (a powder)
• 500 gr of flour.
How is it prepared?
Mix margarine or butter with flour (if you want, you can use butter instead of margarine).
Mix 100 g of each product (butter and flour).
Mix the composition well until smooth - The final product should look like bread crumbs…
Add the egg yolk and cream (or kefir / yogurt).
If the dough is sticky, add a little more flour.
Refrigerate the dough obtained. That's it, our dough is ready!
Recipe for "crispy biscuits" prepared from this dough
From this dough you can prepare pies, pies, cakes, anything you want
I suggest you make some very delicious biscuits, with a crunchy caramel crust, which melt in your mouth…
Cut a piece of dough and smooth it with a rolling pin.
Using a knife, cut triangles and rhombuses out of the dough.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining egg whites, and in another pour about a glass of sugar.
Line the baking tray with flour.
Each triangle of dough is soaked first in beaten egg whites, then in sugar, on one side only, and arranged in the baking tray. The sugar-covered part should be on top.
Bake these cookies at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, until they acquire an appetizing golden color.
From the amount of dough that we initially prepared, 4 biscuit trays can be prepared as a guide.
Enjoy them with pleasure - Enjoy!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Grow cream on the ends.
The puff pastry sheet is cut into strips of 1-1.5 cm and then wrapped around the cream so that as it rolls it covers a little of the previously rolled puff pastry.
Optionally grease with beaten egg then sprinkle with sesame (I did not put) and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
The 2 functions that attract me the most to the Philips Multicooker are:
- 3D heating technology thanks to which the heat acts evenly and there is no need to mix.
- the preset timer for up to 24 hours thanks to which you are free to spend time with your loved ones, while Multicooker cooks for you.
Puff pastry cream sausages are served both hot and cold with ketchup, mustard or various sauces.
The simplest and fastest homemade puff pastry recipe!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you a very simple puff pastry recipe, which is prepared in just 10 minutes. The dough is very tasty and airy and can be used to prepare tarts, pizza, cakes and pies. The dough is very elastic and absolutely fantastic, it is easy to shape, delicious and incredibly good!
Method of preparation
1. Melt the butter and let it cool until warm.
2. Meanwhile, beat the egg with salt and sugar (you can omit the sugar), add a glass of hot water and mix well.
3. Add the melted butter to the dough, mix and gradually add the flour.
4. Put flour so that you get an elastic dough, a little greasy and does not stick to your hands. It is a real pleasure to work with this dough.
5. The puff pastry is ready. If you have time you can put it in the fridge for 30 minutes, after which you can create culinary masterpieces.
Note: the dough keeps very well in the freezer, and the products obtained are simply delicious.
How to make creamy or creamy by the glass & # 8211 simple dessert recipe with vanilla cream in a cup?
How to make vanilla cream for creaming, creaming or creampie?
I started with the preparation of the vanilla cream because it needs a cooling time before mounting this cream or cream in the glass or cup. This vanilla cream with whipped egg whites is recorded in Larousse Gastronomique as "Chiboust cream". Basic recipe for vanilla cream for pastry (patissiere, pasticcera) you can find it explained in detail here.
I separated the yolks from the egg whites and put them in a bowl. I put 50 g of sugar, a little salt over the yolks and mixed them well with the mixer. If the mixture is too thick it can be diluted with 50 ml of cold milk. I also added the 35 g of starch or 70 g of flour and continued mixing.
In a large pot I put the rest of the milk (the remaining 450 ml) and the vanilla bean. If you use vanilla extract or vanilla bourbon sugar then put them at the end. I put the pot of milk and vanilla on medium heat and waited for it to boil.
I put out the fire and strained the milk. I diluted the mixture of eggs, sugar and starch with this strained milk (hot) and mixed well. I poured the diluted mixture back into the pot and put it back on medium heat. I stirred constantly (be careful not to get caught!) Until it comes to a boil again. I hydrated the gelatin in cold water (granules or sheets).
After the vanilla cream boiled 2-3 times, I pulled the pot off the heat. The cream is thick and homogeneous, without lumps. If we use starch it boils instantly. If we use flour then we will have to boil the cream for a few minutes for it to cook. It is best to taste it and if you feel the flour then it is clear that you will have to boil the cream. Don't forget to stir constantly in it and the fire should be small / medium!
I quickly started beating the egg whites. When it had set, I put the 50 g of sugar and continued beating until I got a thick and shiny foam. If you have not used a vanilla stick then now is the time to put the vanilla sugar or extract in the foam or in the slightly cooled vanilla cream.
I gradually incorporated the foam (2 tablespoons at a time) immediately into the hot cream and mixed it lightly with the spatula, from top to bottom. The egg whites are cooked at 75 C and my cream is over 85 C, so rest assured that they will not stay raw. If you have white spots (egg whites) left in the cream, you can mix it briefly with the mixer - only 10-15 seconds - so that the air in the foam is not lost. I immediately incorporated well-hydrated gelatin into it. I mixed well to melt evenly in the hot cream (max. 60 C). You do not need to melt the gelatin separately in this case.
I let the cream cool for about 15-20 minutes (on the kitchen table). I get about 850 g of vanilla cream but the volume is over 1 L because the egg whites make it frothy, aerated.
How to bake puff pastry dough for cream or cream in a glass or cup?
This Cremșnit or Cremeș la pahar is made with puff pastry with butter (also called French dough). I leave you here the recipe for homemade puff pastry. If you do not have time for such a thing then you can use a puff pastry from the market. I recommend the one with butter (not margarine) from Kaufland, from the fridge (not frozen).
However, for this recipe I used very little puff pastry, approx. 150-200 g. In fact, I made use of the dough edges left from cutting the sheet for the Creamy Cake. If you do not plan the cake then use 1/2 sheet of puff pastry. It is very important that the raw puff pastry stays in the refrigerator until the time of use. The cold is good for them.
Basically I cut the puff pastry sheet with biscuit shapes (they can be popcorn, stars, hearts, etc.) which I put in the tray lined with baking paper and put them in the preheated oven at 200 C for 12 minutes (heat up + down + ventilation) respectively the high stage to those with gas. It is very important that the dough is cold and the oven is well heated! After approx. For 12 minutes, the puff pastry pieces looked like this: grown and nicely browned. The puff pastry is tasty when well baked, golden and crispy. Insufficiently baked puff pastry is rubbery, "lumpy" and unpleasant.
The leftover dough from the cut flowers I baked similarly & # 8211 doesn't matter what it looks like because they will be crushed. After cooling, I crushed them by hand in a bowl.
This article is a real treasure! A collection of 7 basic dough recipes!
Now, to prepare something delicious, you no longer need to review dozens of pages. We have done this for you and we have gathered in one article 6 simple and verified recipes. Salty dough, puff pastry, crumbly, for pancakes, cakes and tarts! All you have to do is choose the filling.
1. Dough puff pastry quickly
"Puff pastry doesn't like hot surfaces and cold ovens," my grandmother used to say when she made cakes, using this simple recipe for tasty puff pastry. All ingredients, except butter, should be cold, only removed from the refrigerator.
-250 ml of kefir / yogurt / whipped milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put 450 gr of flour on the dry work table (keep 50 gr for when you spread the dough). Make a hole in the center and pour the kefir into it, add the egg and salt. Knead a soft dough.
2.Cut the butter into pieces that you powder with flour.
3. Spread a sheet of dough and put in the middle 1/3 of the amount of butter. Wrap the butter in the dough, as in an envelope, joining the edges, and roll out the dough once more. Do this quickly, without breaking the layers. Repeat the procedure 2 more times with the remaining amount of butter. Thoroughly knead the last sheet of dough and wrap it in plastic wrap (you can keep the dough in the freezer for up to 3 months).
4.Before using the cake batter, you need to keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Bake only in a well-heated oven.
2. Classic sponge cake
For a perfect sponge cake, strictly follow each step of the recipe. Do not open the oven door during baking and grease only the base of the form, so the dough grows evenly.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the yolks until smooth.
2. Beat the cold egg whites, gradually adding, in small portions, sugar and vanilla sugar.
3. Continue to mix the yolks, adding 1/3 of the egg white foam. Then carefully incorporate, in the obtained composition, the sifted flour and the baking powder. Stir in from bottom to top.
4.After adding the remaining egg whites, very slowly and carefully, do not lose much of the air bubbles, which make the dough grow.
5. Immediately put the dough in the oven!
6. Bake the sponge cake at a temperature of 190-200 ° C for 20-30 minutes. Remove the countertop from the oven rack or towel and allow to cool completely.
3. Quick dough with yeast
The simplest dough recipe for pie, buns, pies or pizza. It is dedicated to those who have little time to prepare mayonnaise.
-1 tablespoon of dry yeast or 50 g of fresh yeast
-300 ml of warm water or milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.The liquid should be warm, about 35-40 ° C. Dissolve sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and dry yeast in water. If you use fresh yeast, then do not add flour.
2. Cover the dish with a clean towel and leave it in a warm place for 15-30 minutes.
3. When the dough rises, add the oil and salt. Incorporate the sifted flour into small portions and knead the dough until it becomes non-sticky. Put the dough in a warm place for 15-20 minutes. It should increase at least 1.5 times.
4. Spread the pizza dough with your hands until you get the desired thickness. Add the filling and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven to 180-200 ° C.
5. Buns and pies need to rest for another 15 minutes on the tray and increase in volume.
4. Crumbly dough
The basis of any type of biscuit, tartlet or cheesecake. It cooks quickly and is very tasty. Optionally, you can add a flavoring, grated lemon peel, ground nuts or cocoa. And without sugar, this dough is suitable for tarts.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the butter with the sugar very well.
2.Add the other ingredients, knead an elastic dough and let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
3. Shape cookies, which they bake for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
5. Dough for fine pancakes
A guaranteed result, the pancakes do not stick to the pan.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, add it at the end.
2. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes and mix it once more.
3. Fry the pancakes, adding a little dough to the pan.
6. Dough for fluffy buns
These are ideal buns. There is no point in looking for a better recipe, everything is thought out down to the last detail. All ingredients must be at room temperature.
-500 ml of kefir / whipped milk / yogurt
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the liquid ingredients and sugar. Then gradually incorporate the flour and baking powder. The dough should be of the consistency of dense cream.
2. Mix the dough very well and leave it for 30 minutes. No need to mix it anymore!
3. When bubbles form on the surface, you can start frying the balls. Carefully remove the dough from the edges so as not to remove air bubbles.
4. Cook the pancakes over medium heat, under the lid, until you turn them on the other side. Once you turn them over, stop covering the pan.
7. Dough for dumplings
The most important ingredient for a perfect dough is good mood. Food cannot be tasty if you prepare it with a sad look. I stopped buying holiday cakes and I recommend the same. A homemade dessert will always be much tastier than a commercial one. We wish you only successful cakes! Share with us your own verified recipes for tasty dough!
Puff pastry appetizers
You want to prepare puff pastry appetizers crispy and tasty? Then follow these simple recipes for puff pastry appetizers and prepare a special entree, which will be a pleasure for guests.
Food type -
- Aperitifs (247)
- Cold appetizers (105)
- Hot appetizers (57)
- Appetizers with mushrooms (16)
- Fish appetizers (24)
- Cheese appetizers (52)
- Appetizers with salmon (11)
- Christmas appetizers (45)
- Easter appetizers (24)
- New Year's Eve Appetizers (28)
- Special appetizers (57)
- Special appetizers (59)
- Fasting appetizers (12)
- Vegetarian appetizers (13)
- Quick appetizers (98)
- Romanian appetizers (8)
- Leaf appetizers (17)
- Stuffed egg appetizers (5)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Every year, the magic of Christmas envelops us and we are not only happy to decorate our house as beautifully as possible, but also to surprise them.
100 biscuits or buttered biscuits with butter are the simplest biscuit recipe for the family, but especially for children. Li.
Who can refuse a hot dog? But a hotdog & icircnvelit & icircn pickled cucumber, & icircnvelit & icircn puff pastry and perpelit well.
Summer, but also the coming of the big holiday, make us even more eager to spend more time outdoors, with.
The mushroom pie is ideal for a festive meal. In fact, in our family, this pie is part of the meal.
Hot sandwiches can be extraordinarily delicious if we know how to combine their contents, but especially if we know how.
Broccoli cream sandwiches are a delicious and good-looking way to serve broccoli. They can become a filling snack or a special aperitif.
Pies with meat and vegetables are ideal if you want to convince your child to eat everything. They are also perfect when you want to.
For the Holidays, and especially for New Year's Eve, the appetizers are in turn of honor and open the appetite of the diners. If the traditional ones don't really suit you.
Muffins are a wonderful discovery in the world of culinary delights, especially when we discuss children's whims. Cataloged as.
Pita muffins with eggs and mushrooms go beyond the classic image we formed about muffins, but not the taste, which remains the same.